We all know then when you are not getting sales or enquiries it can be a killer for motivation in trying to make things better. Sometimes it can seem impossible to get out of this rut and become pro-active in your approach to improving your marketing systems. But nothing will ever move forward without becoming pro-active even when your marketing activities are not working. It is all about testing and discovery in what will work for you business and what will not.
A lot of business and internal marketing teams focus a lot of SEO I.E Organic search which unfortunately takes time to really become effective at driving traffic to your website. We think differently and devise advertising campaigns and creative to get sales and traffic moving instantly.
Let’s take a look at some quick strategies to get you going quickly:
With the opportunity to target millions of users around the world locally, nationally and internationally then this is definitely a first point of call. But you have to handle the process and creative correctly to have any chance of getting conversion traffic and not just like and follower traffic.
Using Facebook advertising is a must for awareness but can also create conversion opportunities if used correctly. Let’s look at what we should be doing:
- If you have multiple product for sale or services then you should be creating advertising campaigns for each within audience ad groups.
- Make sure you are creating your adverts inline with your audience. No point marketing tennis rackets to the over 65’s with content aimed at a 20 year old.
- Keep the message in your adverts to the point and focused on the particular product or service it was designed for. Stay away from becoming broad term with your adverts.
- Never bring visitors of your adverts into your main website home page as that is probably not what they have clicked your advert for. Bring them to the relevant page that they can get the answers they were looking for or the product they were interested in.
- Control your budgets and invest low to begin with. Once you have an idea of what is working in your campaigns then you can turn on or off the ones you that are performing or under-performing.
You have to work at Facebook advertising to get it to work for you but if you can get the right creative attack the rewards can out weigh the time consumed.
Creating product based landing pages:
- Create a separate landing page thay is not publicly available directly through your website. This landing page will only be available from an advert / link that you will be serving in your advertising campaings across google and Facebook.
- Make sure the header and title which is Call-to-action is clearly about a selected product or service. Make it large and bold and excentuate the finer features or points of interest.
- Keep the display of features in an easy to read format on the left and in either information boxes or short bullet pointed sentences with H2 or H3 title tag.
- On right either have a promotional video / image of the product or service. This can be explaining the product from a user stand point or a graphically presented video.
- Underneath this video on the right add a sign-up form to download the all inclusive brochure to your product and service that will give them even more detail.
- The sign-up form to download will give you then at least something for your marketing spend that you can re-market to.
In all you should be doing this with all of your products and services and even going into A/B split testing and having 2 differently designed landing pages for the same product or service. This will enable you to test which works best for each audience type.
There any more more things that can help you achieve more sales online and if you need any further information please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected]